Respect the land, respect the critters, honor God and take a kid hunting!
Hunting Packages Terms & Conditions
Bidding and Payments for Hunting Packages
- HuntClubLeasing.com (HCL) offers Hunting Packages which provide for the limited use and the privilege to hunt with Outfitters and Landowners as advertised on our website.
- All potential bidders or purchasers must register with HuntClubLeasing.com prior to engaging in the bidding or purchase process.
- The advertised hunts will be offered to either the highest bidder or in most cases the first registered member to offer the “Buy It Now” price.
- All bids for Hunting Packages being auctioned are final and members who choose to engage in the bidding process will be expected to honor their offers should they become the high bidder of record when the auction closes.
- There will be one acceptable form of payment, we only accept a Credit Card via PayPal for deposits, the balance due will be paid to the outfitter upon arrival or in advance as per the arrangements made with the Outfitter or Landowner.
- Once a purchase of a Hunt Package is complete the purchaser will be notified by email by HCL and shall have 24 hours to login and secure the selected Hunting Package by paying a deposit as outlined.
- Once a purchase is confirmed, the purchaser shall pay a minimum non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of the selected Hunting Package. (Example – $200 Hunting Package = $50 Deposit) The payment shall be made by Credit Card via PayPal and is required to secure the Hunting Package. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Failure to pay the 25% deposit within 24 hours shall cause a forfeiture of the purchasers claim to the Hunting Package. The Hunting Package will then be released to the public and the next purchaser or highest bidder shall be given an opportunity to secure the Hunting Package. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Once the deposit has been received the Outfitter or Landowner will contact the purchaser by phone and or email to make final arrangements.
- Full payment must be made to the Outfitter or Landowner prior to engaging in any hunting activity.
- Proof of all required NC Hunting Licenses must be provided prior to engaging in any hunting activity.
- Some safety equipment or blaze orange attire may be required per NC Hunting Regulations.
Hunting Land Lease Terms & Conditions
Land Lease Bidding and Payments
- HuntClubLeasing.com (HCL) offers Hunting Permits which provide for the limited use and the privilege to hunt on the properties advertised on our website. Throughout this website and the documents associated with the Hunting Permits, “Permittee” means a high bidder who has taken all steps to secure his Hunting Permit.
- All potential bidders must register with HuntClubLeasing.com prior to engaging in the bidding process.
- The advertised properties will be offered to the highest bidder or the first registered member to offer the “Buy It Now” price.
- All bids are final and members who choose to engage in the bidding process will be expected to honor their offers should they become the high bidder of record when the auction closes.
- There will be two acceptable forms of payment, Credit Card via PayPal for deposits or payment in full, and a Certified or Cashiers Check for the balance due after deposit.
- Once an auction closes the winning bidder will be notified by email and shall have 24 hours to login and secure the Hunting Permit by paying a deposit as outlined in the sections below.
- Once a Bidder is confirmed to be the high bidder, the Bidder shall pay a minimum non-refundable $250.00 deposit made via PayPal is required to secure the Hunting Permit. NO exceptions.
- Failure to pay the $250.00 deposit shall cause a forfeiture of the Bidder’s claim to the permit bid upon. The next-highest bidder shall be notified and be given an opportunity to secure the Hunting Permit. NO exceptions.
- Winning bidders may choose to pay all or any portion of the total cost of the Hunting Permit (above the $250.00 minimum deposit) via PayPal and have the balance of the amount bid invoiced and sent to them via email.
- If paying the balance due by cashiers or certified check, the winning bidder will have 10 days from the close of the auction to make payment in full.
- Full payment must be received at our office no later than 10 days from the auction end date or the winning bidder will forfeit the security deposit and the second place bidder will be notified. NO Exceptions.
- Should the second place bidder decline the Hunting Permit, the property will be placed back online for an additional bid period.
- Once all payments have cleared, the winning bidder will be mailed hard copies of the Hunting Permit, Landowner Permission Forms, and a copy of the Hunting Insurance Certificate.
Due Diligence Pre-Bid Property Review
- All members are expected and encouraged to visit and review the properties prior to engaging in the bidding process.
- Properties are offered AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND IN THEIR CURRENT CONDITION. Permittees are allowed to review the physical land prior to making any bids for hunting permits. If the Permittee sees unsafe or unusual conditions on the Property, then the Permittee should notify HCL by email. Such issues will be addressed by HCL and the Owner and a report will be provided to the notifying Permittee.
- By engaging in the bidding process on any given property, the bidder is acknowledging they have reviewed and are satisfied with the condition of the property. Look before you bid.
- If a member wishes to review a property they will be asked to fill out a visitors request form which they will need to carry with them on site at all times.
- Access to the properties will not be granted unless a request for a visitors form has been received and returned to the member.
- Visitor’s forms are date specific and are good only for the day(s) requested.
- HuntClubLeasing.com will keep records on who has been granted access to which properties and will notify the landowner of the dates and times requested.
- Keep in mind, these are private properties and landowners have the right to know who is coming on their land, respect and courtesy is critical for good landowner relations.
- Landowners reserve the right to deny a Hunting Permit to any perspective bidder for any reason, so make an appointment and be respectful of their wishes.
General Land Use Conditions
- Land is the greatest resource we have as hunters. Respect for the land, the animals and the privilege to hunt is something we hold sacred.
- Each property offered will have specific land use conditions set forth by the land owner that must be adhered to at all times.
- At HuntClubLeasing.com members are expected to practice hunter safety at all times and follow regional, state and federal hunting regulations at all times.
- Prior to placing a bid, members are expected to have read and acknowledge (a) these General Land Use Conditions that apply to all properties found on HuntClubLeasing.com and (b) Specific Land Use Conditions for the particular property they are bidding on.
- Each property will have a maximum number of hunters allowed, NO exceptions.
- Each registered member who obtains a Hunting Permit will be given permission slips executed by the landowner as required by law.
- Only those members who have those Landowner Permission Forms are allowed on the property and have the privilege of the hunting rights on that property, NO exceptions.
- Road conditions and proper road maintenance is critical to access. Limit truck and heavy equipment traffic in adverse conditions.
- On farm tracts designated parking areas will be provided and travel by foot or ATV is required in certain areas.
- Permittee and members of the Permittee’s Hunting Club shall carry with them their Landowner Permission Forms bearing the original signature of Owner and shall display the same to NC Wildlife Enforcement Officers, law enforcement officers in general, managers, owners, marketing agents and/or any person or entity in possession of the farming rights to the property.
- For property protection and safety reasons the following restrictions will apply to ALL properties:
- When hunting on the ground or from ground blinds only archery equipment, shotguns, or muzzleloaders may be used. NO exceptions.
- All rifle hunting must take place from an elevated stand having the muzzle of the rifle a minimum of 8’ above the ground. NO exceptions.
- Tree stands and or tower blinds are to be temporary in nature, no permanent structures or platforms are to be affixed to the land or trees.
- When hunting from an elevated position in a tree stand, a TMA approved safety harness must be worn by anyone in the stand and properly attached to the tree at all times.
- No hunting from roadways or paths.
- No hunting from vehicles or ATVs.
- There shall be no discharge of weapons within 100 yards of any dwelling, road vehicle, farm vehicle, machinery, equipment (not belonging to Permittee) or any farm structure such as barns and storage buildings.
- Park in designated areas only as large farm equipment may need to have the right of way to internal roads and pathways.
- During active farming periods and in an effort to protect valuable croplands, travel on the properties may occasionally be limited to foot traffic. Hunters will need to park in designated areas and on occasion walk to stand locations. These details will be specified in your permit.
- Many properties have farm fields. Driving vehicles of any kind (including ATVs) on those fields is strictly prohibited. Damaging crops may result in action against the Permittee for the monetary damage or in revocation of the Hunting Permit. NO exceptions.
- Campfires of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No camping unless specified, and then only in designated areas.
- No dog hunting or deer drives allowed at any time.
Access and Paperwork
- Keys and or combinations will be provided once the Hunting Permit is fully executed and all payments have cleared.
- A hard copy of the fully executed Hunting Permit will be mailed to you along with Landowner Permission Forms, copy of the insurance certificate, and keys or the combination to the locks, when applicable.
- Should a Permittee lose or misplace a key and the lock needs to be replaced, then some additional charges may apply to the Permittee.
- Each Hunting Permit is valid for a specific period of time with a start date and a firm expiration date.
Maintenance Requests During Hunting Permit Term
- HuntClubLeasing.com is committed to excellence, having everything right and in good working order is important to us personally, professionally and to all of our clients.
- Any maintenance issues or requests are managed by email. HCL will forward those requests to the landowners and follow up to make sure everything has been taken care of in a timely fashion.
- All Permittees are expected to check locks and gates prior to the hunting season and provide adequate time for any repairs necessary.
- HuntClubLeasing.com will not respond to maintenance requests made over the phone. We need to track all requests and keep an updated log per property so all communication must be done by email.
- It is important that all Permittees visit the property and make any maintenance requests in advance of hunting season.
- Keep in mind, some requests may take several days to complete. The sooner we know of a problem, the quicker the Owner can take of you.
- At www.huntclubleasing.com, an online form is available so any Permittee can login to their account, fill out the maintenance request form and submit it.